Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: More Than You Know

More Than You Know More Than You Know by Jo Goodman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Claire Bancroft is desperate to find her brother and father. They were lost to her in the Pacific Islands on a research expedition a year and a half ago and she cannot remember exactly what happened. That is where Rand Hamilton comes in. His is desperate in his own right, desperate to find the lost family treasure to put his plantation in order. Embarking on the dangerous mission, both of them have their own agendas.

I liked how Goodman made Claire's personality so independent, especially with her limitations. I liked Rand's character, he was strong and well-respected. He had a lot going against him but pursued through all of it. He blames himself for a lot that wasn't his fault and I liked how Goodman was able to show him as vulnerable too. Once again I felt that part of the story was not entirely needed, it dragged on a bit.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment