Friday, December 9, 2016

Review: A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Mist and Fury A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Feyre survived the last enemy but the consequences of her decisions are now catching up with her. Though she is no longer human, her emotion still are and they are in turmoil in more ways than one. Torn between facing what she had to do under the mountain to free the Fae and the man she loved, she now has to deal with all of those feelings and turns to the one person no one expects.

Definitely going on my favorites list! If I thought I was blown away by the first one, this one surpassed it! There was so much build-up and tension between the characters. I loved how the story took a turn that I was not expecting from the last one. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment