Friday, December 9, 2016

Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Thorns and Roses A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Feyre, the provider for her family, has spent her life fearing the Fae on the other side of the wall. She has heard the gruesome stories but when faced with a decision that could feed her family she takes it. That decision brings on the full force of the Fae when Tamlin takes her in retribution for killing one of his own. But Tamlin is not exactly what Feyre is expecting and neither is the world she now finds herself in.

I was surprisingly blown away by this book. I am not a huge lover of reading about fairies but I was enthralled with this story. I absolutely loved the characters and their heartfelt, 'real' interactions. I got the world, I could see it in my mind and I felt like I was experiencing the story right along with Feyre.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment