Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Review: Devil in Spring

Devil in Spring Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Lady Pandora Ravenel has big dreams and none of them include a husband. She wants to start her own board game empire but all of her plans change when she is caught in a precarious position with none other than Lord St. Vincent. Gabriel was not looking to get married just yet but now that he has met the high-spirited Pandora he wants nothing more than to marry her, too bad she does not share his sentiments.

This book took me longer than I expected to get through it. Even though I loved Pandora so much I wasn't connecting with her as a character. The conversations between her and Gabriel were off and they kept going around in ridiculous and pointless circles. I had high hopes for a St. Vincent and I was just not caught in the magic that his parents eluded.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment