Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Review: Mortal Heart

Mortal Heart Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In the convent Annith has watched all of her sisters get sent out on missions throughout her years.
She is waiting to serve St. Mortain herself but she is never called upon to. Now when the job of Seeress is being presented to her, a position more suited to someone out of their prime, Annith has a choice to make about her future. With betrayal seizing her heart, she strikes out to make her own destiny.

I started out not thinking that I was going to like this book but about 50 pages in that viewpoint drastically changed. Annith was strong and determined and I really liked how she was able to grow as a person and make up her own mind, even though it may have gone against everything she was taught.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment