Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: Redemption

Redemption Redemption by Erica Stevens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Even after a year since the humans were freed, Jack has struggled with himself over his haunting memories. He is content to travel the outer lands ensuring that all the laws are being met, that is until he encounters Hannah. Hannah has been living with a secret all of her life and has been stuck in the town of Chippman with nowhere else to go. Life is pretty much at a standstill until Jack comes to town and intends to liberate them all.

This has been my least favorite book of the series. After the excitement from the first four books and the adventure in them this book fell flat to me. Not that I don't like Jack but his story was blah. I was not big on the plot progression and the development of the characters. It was interesting to see how the world had changed after the vampire war.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment