Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Review: Throne of Glass

Throne of Glass Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Celaena Sardothien, is an assassin and a good one. Now, only eighteen years old and already known she is serving out her crimes in Endovier, a labor camp. That is until Prince Dorian comes to offer her an enticing deal: to get out she has to act as his Champion in a competition for the new royal assassin. The competition won't be an easy one. Ruthless men from all over the land have assembled to claim the winner's spot and they are just as lethal as she is.

So much intrigue that it kept the reader on her feet, just like the assassin. I really had a hard time deciding who I liked more, Prince Dorian or Captain westfall. Maas does a good job, in my opinion, with the character development and making the readers sympathize with all different kinds of people.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment